A potent ammonium fertilizer that helps ensure high agricultural and economic efficiency of stale crop cultivation by boosting both the quality and quantity of crops.
- Fraction: 2–5 mm
- Granule static strength: 2–6 kg/granule
- Homogeneity: 80%
- Water: <0,3%
- Free sulphuric acid: <0,05%
- 21N on dry basis
- 24S on dry basis
- < 0.05insolubles on dry basis
We use Galoryl® anti-caking agent, so our fertilizers maintain 100% friability even during prolonged storage.
The high quality of our product, as well as the absence of any harmful impurities therein, has been proven by Switzerland's SGS, Ukrainian laboratories and scientific institutes.
Fill with strength
- Nitrogen reduces unproductive consumption of fertilizer post-application if added in the form of ammonium, raising its effectiveness by 25%. As a result, it is absorbed by the plants’ root system almost entirely (90–95%). Unlike saltpetre or urea, ammonium shows minimal loss due to evaporation. For the surface application of ammonium sulphate, ammonium losses hardly exceed 1–3%, versus 25–30% for urea or ammoniac saltpetre.
- As a result, it doesn’t saturate the soil and subsoil water with nitrates, in contrast to other types of nitrate fertilizers.
- Sulphur is among the staples for the mineral nutrition of crops and helps ensure high yield and quality of the product, while also reducing production costs.
- Sulphur is a crucial element of plant protein structure that promotes nitrogen fixation. It is a part of essential amino acids, such as cysteine, methionine, threonine, and lysine, which directly contribute to the higher quality of grain. Therefore, this substance is crucial for getting high-quality grain with excellent protein properties if applied on time.
- Ammonium sulphate is digestible by plants, ensuring that they start taking up sulphur from the first year of fertilization.
- Sulphur-containing fertilizers increase yield by 15% for grains and up to 25% for other crops.
- Ammonium sulphate enables higher yield on alkaline soils.
Advantages of AMMONIUM SULPHATE GRANULES as compared to other mineral fertilizers
We use state-of-the-art European-made equipment to ensure that the quality of our products meets the most stringent international standards.
Our facility has a production capacity of 100,000 tpy.
Due to the location of the complex and the warehouses of partners, we supply ammonium sulfate to any point of Ukraine by road or rail. Fertilizer is shipped in big bags of 800 kg and 1000 kg.
Ukrainian mineral fertilizers
An ammonium sulphate granules producer, Ukrainian Mineral Fertilizers is one of the most advanced mineral fertilizer production facilities in Ukraine.
- decent working conditionsWe invest in the development of local communities as well as ensure decent working conditions and professional growth for our staff.
- Eco-productionWe have managed to establish sustainable production that is safe for the environment and workforce alike.
- guaranteed deliveriesWith guaranteed timely delivery of raw materials, established business processes, in-house logistics, and independence from imports, we help safeguard our clients from the risks of uncertainty .